Non-governmental, non-profit association of patients with headache and facial neuralgia and medical professionals interested in this field.
- Increasing the degree of medical education in the field of headache and facial algae
- Access patients with headaches and facial algae to modern treatments
- Promoting the rights of patients with headaches and facial algae
Board of Directors
- DR. ADINA ROCEANU – PRESIDENT
- DR ANTOCHI FLORINA SECRETAR
- DR. POPOVICI FLORIN – VICEPRESEDINTE
- DL RASVAN ROCEANU – TREZORIER
- DL MOLDOVANU ALEXANDRU – MEMBER
Headache Society “from Romania was founded in December 2010 as a non-governmental organization of patients with migraine and facial pain, including medical professionals with interest in headache disorders.
Headache is a public health concern with a profound social and economic impact. Our goal is to inform migraine patients about modern therapies and to increase their quality of life, to expand the range in the headache field of physicians and nurses.
“Headache Society” from Romania is a member of the European Headache Alliance since 2011.