LA VOIX DES MIGRAINEUX
“La Voix des Migraineux” is the second French patient association for migraine sufferers to have ever existed in France, the first one disappeared in 2009. Founded in September 2018 by four migraine sufferers who have never met, live in remote places and have different professions, occupations and family lives … but yet they all suffer from the same thing: migraine and that’s why they decided to create La Voix des Migraineux.
The association ” the voice of migraineurs ” aims to support all people suffering from migraine attacks. Through the following objectives:
- Gather migraine sufferers
- Recognize the migraine sufferer’s status and assert their rights.
- Offer reliable information.
- Help migraine sufferers to understand and manage their pathology.
- Sensitize the public to the life of migraine sufferers because clumsy reactions participate in their distress.
- Improve patient / caregiver relationships.