President: Mik Ver Berne
Hoofd-Stuk was founded on March 8, 2019, from the unincorporated association LVCK, which is being dissolved and integrated into the new association.
Hoofd-Stuk is supported by the efforts of volunteers and has the following primary objectives: • informing and promoting patient interests
• organizing emotional support and exchanges of experience
• supporting and promoting activities to improve the well-being of patients
To achieve its objectives, the focus will be on:
• organizing meetings and information sessions
• publishing information material
• setting up and maintaining a website
• collaboration with medical experts, healthcare professionals, and policy makers • cooperate in medical and pharmaceutical research
• supporting the Move4Migraine platform
The organization wishes to develop a positive network with the medical and pharmaceutical sector in order to optimally meet the healthcare needs of patients.