The headache Association is designed for patients suffering from a headache, as well as those who simply want to expand their knowledge about the problem of headache and modern possibilities for its treatment.
At the school you will find out what kinds of headaches exist and what it means for the treatment, learn to identify the predecessors of the headache and prevent the development of migraine attacks, learn about the modern possibilities of treating the headache, and also be able to get answers to all the questions that worry you.
The School for Patients is organized by the Center for Pain Management at the Clinic of Professor Kalinchenko together with the Department of Nervous Diseases of the IPO of the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov Institute of Interdisciplinary Medicine within the framework of the international campaign ” Lifting the burden ” with the support of the World Alliance of Headache and the European Pain Federation.
Classes are conducted by:
- Danilov Alexey Borisovich – Executive Director.
- MD, Professor of the Department of Nervous Diseases IPO First MGMU them. THEM. Sechenov. Director of the Institute of Interdisciplinary Medicine, Head of the Center for Pain Management at the Clinic of Professor Kalinchenko.
- Antonenko Yulia Dmitrievna- Coordinator of the Association.
- Prishchepa Anastasia Vasilyevna
- Neurologist, specialist in BOS-therapy, post-graduate student. Nerve diseases IPO First Moscow State Medical University. THEM. Sechenov. Expert on stress management of the Center for Pain Management at the Clinic of Professor Kalinchenko.
- Ilyasov Roman Ravilevich
- Neurologist, post-graduate student. Nerve diseases IPO First Moscow State Medical University. I. M. Sechenov. Specialist in pain in the back of the Center for Pain Management at the Clinic of Professor Kalinchenko.