We our mission
The European Migraine & Headache Alliance will:
- Give visibility to migraine, cluster headache and other headache disorders
- Voice the views and concerns of headache patients across Europe
- Inform and influence policy makers on headache disorders
- Work in partnership with other relevant organisations to promote common aims and goals
- Co-ordinate and add value to the efforts of national advocacy groups in Europe
- Provide hope for those affected by headache
A European society which understands and recognises headache disorders, and health systems in which patients are well informed and have equal access to appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
EMHA strives to be open and accountable in all of our operations. We represent our members in a professional and respectful manner, valuing the contributions of each. We endeavour to make EMHA sustainable in the longer term.
EMHA since 2006
Number of Associations under the EMHA umbrella