1. PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
From the European Migraine Headache Alliance (EMHA), as the owner of this website (www.europeanheadachealliance.org), we safeguard and protect the personal data and information of our customers and users, not only when they visit our website, but also when they use the website and the rest of our services.
2. DEFINITION OF PERSONAL DATA
As “Personal Data” we must understand any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. Among others, include the name, surnames, alias, postal and electronic address, as well as the phone number, mobile or even a photo.
3. TREATMENTS AND PURPOSES OF THE DATA COLLECTED
Any personal data you provide us by visiting our website or during the provision of services, will be treated in accordance with data protection standards and will only be collected, processed and used for lawful and legitimate purposes, which will always be previously reported.
Therefore, and in accordance with the provisions of European legislation on data protection, we inform you that the personal data you provide us through our website or by sending emails, will be treated by European Migraine Headache Alliance ( EMHA), in order to be used to manage your request for information and send you communications about new articles and published news, as well as activities, services and events that are held.
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), we inform that the personal data and email address collected from the interested party will be treated under the responsibility of EMHA, in order to manage the relationship that binds us. The data will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain proper administration and management of them.
In any case, we detail below the purposes for which we collect information:
- EMHA, through its website www.europeanheadachealliance.org, collects user data through the different forms of contact and registration, in order to provide information about news and articles published, events to be held, etc. adapted to the profile of the user (professional or patient, for example), sex, age, country of origin or residence, etc. All this to achieve an optimal adaptation of this information to your real interests.
- Likewise, these data are collected so that EMHA can contact the users of the page, answer as many questions as possible and send them information about new activities and areas of action, news and / or events. In any case, the user is obliged to provide the data truthfully and keep them updated, so EMHA reserves the right to exclude services and proceed to cancel the service to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice of the other actions that proceed in Law. In any case, it will be indicated if the requested data should be provided or not with a mandatory nature. In any case, it will be understood that providing them is voluntary unless otherwise indicated. However, failure to complete such data may result in EMHA being prevented from providing all those services that, due to their nature, require the knowledge of such data, therefore, in such cases, EMHA is exempt from all liability for the non-provision, or incomplete provision of such services. Also note that no personal data will be communicated to external companies if you do not have the consent of the owner to send commercial communications of other products and services. Finally, the user will not include, in those spaces set up as “free text fields”, any personal data that can be classified within those data for which a medium or high level of protection is required (this is , data relating to ideology, religion, beliefs, union affiliation, health, racial origin and / or sexual life, among others), without prior notice to EMHA, unless expressly permitted. Neither may be used to violate the rights to honor and privacy of third parties. Any information of this type that is facilitated will proceed to its elimination.
4. DATA PROCESSING BY THIRD PARTIES
For more information about Mail Chimp, you can consult the following link: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
EMHA has a special concern to ensure the security of your personal data. Your data is stored in our information systems, where we have adopted and implemented security, technical and organizational measures to prevent any loss or unauthorized use by third parties. In particular, our employees and collaborators are obliged to comply with the duty of professional secrecy and have been duly informed and trained to that effect.
EMHA informs you that by visiting this web portal is not automatically recorded any personal data that identifies a user.
On the other hand, there is certain non-personal information that is collected during the live session through devices called “cookies”. These “cookies” are small data files that are generated in the User’s computer and that allow us to obtain the following information:
- The date and time of access to the Website. This allows us to find out the hours of most influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
- The number of daily visitors of each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve their content, in order that Users obtain a more satisfactory result.
- The date and time of the last time the User visited the Website.
- The content design that the User chose in his first visit to the Website.
7. IMAGE RIGHTS
Notwithstanding what is explained in detail in the Legal Notice, the user is informed that uploading videos, images, photographs or any visual content material to the Web will be understood as giving EMHA, free of charge, its image rights so that This can be disseminated in any internal and / or external media, with the only limitation being the right to the honor and dignity of the affected party.
For this purpose, dissemination is understood as the propagation of this kind of material for commercial purposes (for example, exploitation on the Internet, including the publication of photos on the company’s web portals and on their social networks).
The authorization is considered granted indefinitely, but the interested party may revoke it at any time and request that such content be withdrawn.
8. RIGHTS OF THE USERS
Any of the consents granted is revocable. Likewise, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by writing to EMHA, address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching proof of your identity.
9. DO YOU NOT WANT TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR DO YOU WANT TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
Any user can oppose the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys, as well as revoke their consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do this, you must send an email to the address email@example.com When you receive advertising by email, you can also oppose from said email, by clicking on the link included in it and following the instructions provided