Migraine Action believes in a world without migraine.
Until this almost impossible dream is achieved, They believe everyone has the right to receive a correct diagnosis, access to the most appropriate treatments, when they need them, and the understanding of those around them.
They will achieve this by:
- Supporting people affected by migraine
- Supporting best practice in the diagnosis, treatment and care of migraine and other headache disorders
- Promoting understanding of migraine
- Facilitating research into the causes of and treatments for migraine
For over 50 years, They have been helping to support all those affected by migraine, whether individuals, families, employers or employees and medical professionals.
They do this by providing:
- Information – You can learn all about migraine and how it can be treated and managed through our various leaflets, website, Migraine Insight Events, quarterly magazine ‘Challenging Migraine’, Specialist Headache Nurse Service and dedicated helpline
- Advice – We can help you to get the answers you deserve to take control of your migraine and reduce its impact
- Support – By talking to us you can get the support and understanding you need
- Research – We work with various organisations to better understand migraine, its causes and how its impact can be reduced. Until there is a cure we will continue to fight for migraine
- Providing a link between medical professionals and those who are affected by migraine.
- Campaign – continue to raise understanding and awareness of this misunderstood, misdiagnosed condition